Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Most Beautiful Flowers for HAM

I just purchased this beautiful bouquet to be delivered to my sister a few days from now! Miss HAM will be graduating this weekend. It's hard to imagine the little one being grown up enough and heading off to college! Above you will notice the most beautiful bouquet of flowers ever. This is what I've chosen to start my most special girl's day off with - she'll be getting these precious hot pink roses in the mail, coupled by the floating limes. Don't these flowers just make you feel joyful; they seem to giggle with joy for me each time I look at them. I love making people happy. And happy flowers just have a way of making days even brighter. And Miss HAM I'm so proud of you! You are beautiful, brillant young woman with so many gifts to offer this world!
So here's to you, happy times ahead!

No comments: