Thursday, November 27, 2008

To Be Thankful

As I sit and reflect upon this past year, I have so many reasons to be thankful, so many ways I have been blessed. This has been a year of change and growth, and every step of the way the path has been made clear - even if I couldn't see it. So many blessings abound as 2008 comes to a close.


- I am thankful for my country. For all the ways it has blessed me. That I can praise God freely and openly.


- I am thankful for my new home in Knoxville, TN. The beauty that surrounds me


- I am thankful for having a true and sure love in my life who provides nothing but constant support, encouragement, and is the best love anyone could ask for.


- I am thankful for my new church that has been a source of great happiness.

- I am thankful for my job. Especially in these economic times, that I can use my background and degrees and manage to learn new things still.

- I am thankful for my little Gibson. His constant companionship and energy that brings me happiness.


- Thankful for wonderful friends, those that I can call upon at any time.


- Thankful for a sister who has such a


- Thankful for the future and the light that is ahead.


- Thankful to God for the many blessings he has given me.

No comments: