Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It's Fall...


It's fall now! Pumpkins and mums and spiders alike have been lining our neighborhood streets recently! It's wonderful.

Even in the midst of our busy season aka wedding in less then a month we've been partaking in fallish activities.

- Homemade lasagna for Sunday night dinner
- Reading "Where the Wild Things Are"
- Packing up the Boy - that's fallish right, new beginnings, new starts, and fall cleaning!?
- All things burnt orange and chocolate brown
- The witch hanging on the front door of our new home! Our first fall season in our new house!

I'm so ready for the wedding to get here now. I had my makeup and hair trial, and as much as I want to post pictures, I want to keep it a surprise for my darling fiance`. I'm just thrilled that my vision for the wedding is coming together, I can see it all now!

I'm so excited, I can hardly wait. A few winks and slumbers and itll be here before we know it! But between now and then we have to get him packed up and moved, and then we can get this E and C party started!

No comments: