Monday, January 09, 2012

God Has Blessed Us

God has so blessed us and we are happy to announce we are pregnant with twins! Two precious lives God has entrusted us with.  Right now I'm focused on taking good care of myself and the Mr., and nourishing these babies to grow.  Everyday I pray for them, and their health, and for the Mr. and I to have the wisdom to care for these two sweet babes. 

I've had more energy lately, although I've reached the point where I have to eat every 2 hours or I get the morning sickness/nausea/vomiting especially around 9 or 10 in the morning.  These babies are metabolizing everything I put in my body very quickly.  I'm trying to keep them fed so we all feel good! It's just crazy how much I'm eating right now, and the weight really isnt adding on quickly.  Maybe once the babies get bigger:)

Right now I'm 14.5 weeks.

Cravings: Love anything cold.  Popsicles, icees, ice water (which I used to hate), and smoothies. So odd for someone who used to be chilly all the time.

Aversions:  Still HATE the smell of anything with bbq sauce. No ribs or wings here please!

No comments: