Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

I haven't been the bestest of best friend to you, huh. We'll I'm being creative in lots of ways, and I think you would appreciate that. Like photo collages, and designing our wedding invitation completely, and well keep all of this stuff in my head at once.

It's actually a lot of fun. For you ladies out there that dream about what the wedding planning process is like, it was a bit stressful in the beginning when we interviewed lots of vendors - but it was so well worth it! Now I know that the vendors we've chosen fit our personalities and wedding style - which we are going for a classy and personal feeling. A little vintage here and there.

Anyways, here's one of the songs that fits C and I and that we like to listen to when we think about our wedding.




Anyways, it's a rainy evening here in TN. I'm headed out of the office in a moment to make up some baked spaghetti for dinner and just enjoy having our very own home. The boy reminds me, it's nice to be home in the rain.

Au revoir`
Me

No comments: