Tuesday, November 03, 2009

It's Here!

It's the week of the wedding!!! Only 3 days to go till Saturday!

We are both so excited, about the celebration, about seeing all those loved ones, and I'm most excited about looking into his big, beautiful blue eyes and declaring I will love him forever with all of my being, and be the bestest version of myself for him!

We can't wait. Then the honeymoon, the sun, the beach, the fun. We are ready for that too!

Weddings are a lot of fun, a labor of love, joy, and work. But I know when we dance our first dance I will be glowing in every which way.

We just listened to the song last night in the car on the way home from meeting our photographer for last minute details. And then I just looked at him, our song in the background, and all was well with the world.

I can't wait for these moments!!!!

Love to all!

No comments: