Friday, August 20, 2010

Cute Email Exchange

I know I sometimes wonder if we've lost the art of old fashioned letters, with our lives being taken over my emails and texts instead.

But yesterday I was kindly reminded by my husband, that we have not.  No he didn't send me an envelope with pen scratch expressing his undying love (although I'm sure he would if I asked him).  Instead he wrote me a cute little email.  Subject line: Would you go on a date with me?

The email followed with a date suggestion.  I corresponded to say that I'd love to go on a date with him, and that I wasn't sure how I ended up with someone so cute to date!

In his email to follow he asked,

Can we date exclusively?  For life?  

(don't forget we are married now) He makes me laugh!

Just a cute little note to share!

No comments: