Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Greetings!

Greetings!
I realized summer is truly wrapping up.  The kids were at the bus stop this morning, and the yellow school bus was rolling into the neighborhood.  I smell fresh pencils!

Before Fall is in full swing I hope to capture a few more summer moments. 
Try to:
Make homemade ice cream one more time
Light a few sparklers since we forgot on the 4th!
Picnic in Savannah, GA
Take a few more photos

It's been a wonderful summer, and my love and I have accomplished a few of our goals, including decorating and finding furniture for our living room.  The weather although hot, has allowed for many ice cream dates:)

And we can't beat the sunset over the mountains.  I know that all good around us represents our God, and if so, he certainly is beautiful!

No comments: