Friday, January 07, 2011

Hello Dear Blog

December 13th 2010
Hello Dear Blog,
It's 2011.  Twenty-eleven!  Yes, it's true.  We had quite the journey over Christmas break.  We started with a road trip up to Chicago, enjoyed the snowy climate, a trip to the emergency vet, and a road trip down to Middle TN.  After that I loved being home for the remainder of 2010 leading up the the new year.

Last year was a wonderful  one.  I have so much to be grateful for.  Health, family, friends, a church to call home, rewarding work, and the list goes on. I am so thankful for my own little family, all three of us (the Mr., Gibson, and myself).  I can't imagine my life without those two.  There was something so great about celebrating our 2nd Christmas together as husband and wife.  To enjoy our own traditions for a 2nd year in a row.  To know where the Christmas tree would go, and all the little memories we had as we took things out of storage.

I'm looking forward to 2011 to cultivate more. More in my relationships, more in creativity, more in God, and more in life. This year is about cultivating the foundation.

It's good to be here.

I hope you and yours had a sparkling holiday season, and are full of hope for 2011.

Always an Em

No comments: