Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Mind Plays Tricks

My mind played a trick on me last night. It tried to convince me that I was in a funk, and not contributing enough.  It tried to tangle me in a web of doubt.

Do you ever have moments like this?  I know this chapter in life is about building foundations.  But sometimes when I'm not looking the little thorns of the world try to stab me and prick me with feelings of impatience.  I have to remain steady at the helm.

My Grateful List:
1. For my amazing husband
2. For being able to have delicious food on the table every night
3. For the opportunity to teach our young girls class at church
4. For getting to visit with good friends this weekend
5. For a warm office, friendly colleagues, and challenging work
6. For a God who takes me as I am

No comments: