It's fall here! Our favorite season for a few reasons. The weather in TN is fantastic, football, pumpkin flavored coffee, and our favorite reason of all...my Mr. and I got married!
The babies seem officially "older." They love going on outings now. We call them "field trips". They like going out to dinner, walking around Best Buy, and taking walks. Love seeing them take in all the new sights, sounds, and smells of someplace new.
This weekend we are going on their biggest adventure yet - a roadtrip to meet their great grandparents in Middle TN! We are all so excited!
So what's new in the life of Franklin & Ella??
- sleeping 11 - 12 hours consistently each night, with their last feeding at 10:30pm
- taking baths in their big boy/girl bathtub and playing with bath toys!
- Franklin rolled over three times on 9/25
- They are both jibber jabbering a lot more
- Their feedings have lengthened out to every 3.5-4 hours
- Their new favorite game is the "blanket game"
Love them both to pieces. When I'm rocking them right after their baths, I love smelling their little heads. I know they will just keep getting bigger and bigger now so I'm taking in every moment and treasuring it! Thank you Lord for our two sweet children!