Friday, March 22, 2013

Tall Genes

We just had the twins 9 month check-up yesterday and they are growing.  The Dr said "looks like Daddy's genes are kicking in!"  A few stats:

- Franklin is 75% for height
- Ella is 90th% for height

TALL KIDS.

Ella broke her first two teeth about 2 weeks ago and is looking like such a toddler.  Franklin broke his two top teeth in around the same time.  It's true, their baby faces are now quickly fading as their new little looks emerge along with glowing personalities.

Ella wants nothing but Franklin to play with her. She laughs, giggles, and is all smiles when he is nearby.  He on the other hand is somewhat disinterested in her, but just recently he's figured out that she is there and can make him laugh.  I'm storing up these memories in my mind among the countless iphotos on my phone.  So glad I have the afternoons with my babies.

No comments: