Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Focus, Goals, Sunsets Ahead



Sometimes in life emotions wash over you like waves, sometimes floods. But you have to realize that that's just it - they are just waves. Soon new waves are coming into shore, new winds setting the pace of the seas, and new days ahead. Smooth sailing.

It's good to experience emotions; to feel. But you also have to ground yourself in reality and focus on the positives, what's ahead, and where you are going. Mind you the sun is rising one more day.

Today, thanks to a few good friends and some manual labor my perspective has come back and a wave of refreshment has taken over me. I am hopeful. I am strong. I am excited about what lies ahead.

This is an adventure, and that's what I love about life - that I don't exactly know everything yet. There's a lot of living and learning to be done. What I do know is that there are certain things I want to do and certain things I want to accomplish and a whole lotta love I have to give. I'm ready.

No comments: