Friday, May 12, 2006

A List



The Friday List - Lilacs because they remind of me small towns and simple times. I'll have one in my backyard one day. My kids will pick me lilacs because they'll know they're my favorite. Simple things make me happy like that.

1. This really is a small world. Distance doesn't mean anything for best friends.

2. Hurricanes rock! Go little HAM

3. Surprise wake up calls in the middle of the night can be very sweet.

4. Rain makes me want to stay in bed with a book, and bake cookies. Pajama party.

5. Change is good. But bad habits die hard. Grow up.

6. There are moments my joy takes over my life, and I almost forget to breathe.

7. Too many people in the office decide their feet are pretty, and show them off by not wearing shoes. This is not cool

8. No use in worrying about things you can't control. Like life.

9. A desk job will never fully satisfy me. I have to connect with people - msn and email don't satisfy this need.

10. TGIF.

No comments: