Thursday, May 18, 2006

I'm going to DisneyWorld!


Magic Kindgom here I come!

This just in! I will be making my way to this land of enchantment tomorrow evening post work. Departure time: 5:25pm. (yes, rebellious I know). When I arrive at my destination I will be meeting with my Twin Bug, Mr. Assell, Alto Woman, and other famous Chicagoins. I don't think I will be able to contain myself until then. Pleasure Island Saturday evening. A few pictures with Mickey. A ride through the castle. But what I look forward to most is the reunion that will take place between me and KAE. There are sure to be lots of pictures taken, some good food, drinks, and lots of laughter. I cannot wait! I'll be like a big kid in the Magic Kindgom! Yes! This is a great way to celebrate the beginning of my oh so busy summer to come...and departure from the Sunshine State.

P.S. Maybe I'll meet Tinkerbell!



No comments: