Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Steady at the Wheel

I reviewed John Mayer's latest album, Continuum this morning over my tea and GMAT readings. I was generally unimpressed with it. He's got great guitar skills, but this album seems to revert back to his usual style. I'll have to listen to it some more to give a full report. Lots of heartbreak and rehatching the dream in the lyrics, and they threw in some classic John Mayer Trio songs to spice it up. Overall it's lacking the bluesy feeling and growth that I was hoping he'd showcase.

Tonight marks the first GMAT class, and with that I am officially (ive been doing it somewhat for about 2 weeks now) going to begin my Marie Antoinette regim of running, eating healthy, and totally loving math, also seeing being queen as my destiny.

No comments: