Monday, August 27, 2007

Smell of Sharpened Pencils

I've arrived back in DC and look ahead to tomorrow's official start to graduate school. The time has come -- 3 weeks of vacation were great. Honestly, the vacation "to do" list (yes I have one, gotta keep priorities!) has been completely check marked off. Everything from hiking in 80 degree weather to meeting a blues Legend and acting as a backstage dancer has been done. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Now it's back to getting a grip on my schedule here and getting myself back into healthy habits. Before I know it, orange, yellow, and brown leaves will be falling from over head...each one marking my steps towards completing school. I'm excited about the change of seasons again, and just overall really ready to begin this movement towards achieving my career and family life goals. Tomorrow's walk to school is another small step towards making these reality.

No comments: