A special thanks goes out to The Boy for all of his help on the move from DC to TN. He not only loaded up the truck, unloaded it, but drove the entire way from DC to Knoxville. That's 8 hours! He's also been so kind to let me share his grey ghost (sports Camry) with him this past week since I haven't purchased a car. That's on our to do list for next weekend. I appreciate all of his help and for making me feel so at home here! He also is an awesome decorator and has done wonders for my new apartment! (Who would have thought!) :)
Things I'm thankful for:
1) Having a wonderful companion to walk this new life with - The Boy
2) Walking Gibson, even in the mornings
3) Beginning to attend bible class and make a church a home - along with this, having The Boy to do it with
4) Driving and seeing the beautiful mountains greet me on the way to work
5) Last 2 classes wrapping up nicely
6) A porch to sit on, and read, listen to music, and enjoy the cooler evening temperatures
7) A wagging tail every time I come home
8) Summer time! There's just something about it that makes me feel like a kid!
9) Support of family and friends during this past year
10) God and such a beautiful world!