Tuesday, November 20, 2012

5 month update!

I am so thankful for all the time in our home spent playing with babies! Lately I've realized how much we actually play --- all afternoon, evening, and in the morning! Whenever I'm with the babies interacting, we are playing.  Even while they lay on the kitchen floor on their playmat while I cook, I'm still singing and dancing to them. We play! Thank the Lord for play and laughing, and singing! I certainly needed more playtime in my life, and with twins we get it!

The twins are 5 months old(well they were about a week ago!)  I'm a little late - but they are way too cute.  With every month that passes I keep saying I love this phase, no this phase, and then I continue to love each day more and more as I watch their little personalities unfold.

Memories of 5 months

Franklin - still completely boy.  My tender hearted little solider.  He is such an easy child and always has a tender smile to warm your heart.  His favorite nursery rhymes right now are: pop goes the weasel, and peas poridge hot.  He would eat every hour if he could:) and when we changed his schedule back to eating every 3 hours he was quite happy!  He giggles now. It's the most delicious sound ever!  He's rolling over on his side now and practicing sitting up!

Elizabeth - hair is still as red as ever.  She has a mouth-wide open type of smile that will make me laugh each time.  She is very observant and knows at all times where she is in relation to mommy and daddy.  She doesn't like loud people or noises, but is more of the refined nature:) HA.  She is growing longer by the day.  She loves her pears, and can play so nicely by herself.  Sometimes I just watch her in her own little world.  It reminds me of my sister as a child.

I love these two!  Thank you Lord for these blessings!

No comments: