Thursday, January 25, 2007

Chapter Titles

Tonight I watched a french film I'd been dying to see for quite some time now, Amelie. It's a lovely little film about a girl and love, and the wonders and lessons in life. (And yes it's in French, and yes I do read subtitles)

Today I devised a few new chapter titles for the book I'm going to author about my life. Thought I would share a some - some may make sense others not, unless you were there in that chapter.

The T in ETM
Mice Holes
Napkins, Grandmothers, and Omas
Catholic Girl on a Jewish Block
The Pickle Ornament
5'4 is Not a Ballerina, but Better and Boobs
Man Overboard
Moving On and Moving Out
Dear God
My Full Value Life
The Year I Didn't Do Dishes
Johnny Cash meets Junebug
Being For Real Style

To be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh emily i love it! i think that no one but me can truely understand these things... but it put a HUGE smile on my face. catholic girl on a jewish block- boston. i can't wait to read the book! i feel so blessed to personally know and identify with every chapter! love ya sis