Sunday, April 01, 2012

26 weeks

We've now met one of our goals!  Amen!  Our next goal is 28 weeks! You both are very active today, and I find all kinds of bones, feet, and elbows poking me.  Praise God!  I am so thankful for the ways in which each of you are being formed.

I've experienced some new pains this week, in the back specifically around my rib area.  While Dad ran a 5K, I walked with Gibson to try to find relief.  Thankfully by the end of the day either one of you moved, or your sweet father's back massage he gave me really helped!  I also feel my stomach stretching more and when I walk I am especially made aware of this, and have now gained just about 30 pounds.  It's hard for me sometimes to imagine getting larger - but I know God has made me for this and will continue to walk with us each step of the way, providing you both with more room to grow in my tummy.  I find I need to rotate between standing up and sitting down.  And after a day at work I really need to slow down, come home and put my feet up and rest.  Daddy has been so great about making dinner, cleaning up, etc. so that I can adequately rest and take care of each of you babies as you grow.

We love you both so much already.  Praying for you to continue to grow strong and healthy, sharing nutrients and fluids.  Your next growth ultrasound is this Wednesday.  We pray that you are growing big and strong and trust God is forming you in his perfect ways.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: