Thursday, July 13, 2006

Full Bodied Reds and Discussion


This morning during one of my very common PVI grading periods I found myself drifting in and out of my future dreams, and finally struck a name for the most wonderful coffee, wine, book, music, and of course tea (!) shop in the world. At this time I cannot disclose this name, but I'm sure sooner or later the excitement of it all will consume me and I'll be sharing it here in my small corner of the world.

That's what the shop will represent, a small corner of the world in which people can come again to get that ol' town feeling back, that special place where people smile, talk to strangers, and magically remember what dreams and life are really about: love, hope, and the story. The story we all have.

I think they'll be a special hour where kids come to hear books read, and costumes will be incorporated. Of course they'll be deputs of up and coming musicians, and occasional wine tasting parties at which point guests can talk about literature and converse over smooth reds, and full bodied flavors. Good discussion and good wine represent very fine moments of life = this little place.

It's fun to think about these things coming to be.

And they will be; all in good time my dear.

No comments: