Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July

Hellllloooo!

It's the 4th of July! I can't believe it! Already. Another 4th in DC and I'm working, but it's worth it. Over the past few days there have been ups and downs, but it also feels like a lot of progress has taken place. I got a chance to spend time with someone special and regained all my energies magically through sleeping, eating, and having a really great margarita!

Half of my summer work is now completed and then it's up and onto looking at the year ahead. What's ahead? Nail that GMAT! Hopefully take on some more program coordinator work (I know, did I just ask for more work, yep) and learn and become a better facilitator. Also work in some more planned out vacation times and take some time to visit my potential graduate schools. I'd also really like to take a vacation with my best friend, Kate, for about 3 days!

Okay.

Outside my window now you can see the Capital and a couple of fireworks shooting off.

Happy 4th!

No comments: