Thursday, December 28, 2006

iLive idisturb

So low and behold I got a fun toy to play with for Christmas, okay, an electronic stereo, called ILive. It's complete with an ipod hookup, cd player, and radio. Great portable size too, as I plan on moving a couple more times. Good thinking there Oma and Opa. (this also may be a subtle hint they are thinking i'll be moving back into the chicagoland area...)

Well I hooked it up the other night, and finally was able to set it up so that it would be able to wake me up to my requested song on my nano ipod. Presto! This morning it worked, accept the volume managed to keep increasing. Was it an evil trick that the ilive people tried to play on me to get up? Or was it a way that I could disturb the neighbors while they were sleeping. As I began to get ready, and jammed out, I heard a knocking. Making sure I was decent, I glanced myself over quickly in the mirror, and ran to the door in my new red silk pajamas. (i must add these are the cat's meow) Looking through the peephole I was pleasently surprised to see that no one was there, only their small dog, Rocko. I didn't feel bad, the dog definately disturbs the peace more then my iLive. So I went back to ringing in my new day with some dancing in the bathroom.

No comments: