Saturday, December 02, 2006

A Year

A year in review. I'm celebrating a couple of big year anniversaries for myself within the next month here.

1. Year review at work
2. Year older
3. Year dating the boy
4. Year ahead

The year review at work went very well and really confirmed the decision I had made last year to move down here. My mentor and I discussed many different elements of my professional/academic performance over the last few months and then set some developmental goals/progress that we are going to review three months from now.
Positives: "Sponge factor" easily coachable, exponential growth potential! observes and gets it
Diplomatic, tactful, and displays leadership qualities "manage up"
Attention to detail now matches "big picture" skill

Developmental Goals:
Continue growing into a leadership role in the organization by encouraging peers to develop their attitude and teambuilding skills
Continue to improve on details in program development

More on the other year factors later!

No comments: