Sunday, March 25, 2007

Excel Spreadsheet and Alll

It's funny how things work out sometimes. Just as I was about to firm up my decision to DC by signing a lease, DePaul rushed in the door and grabbed my attention. It's hard to not pay attention to something that says "we'll offer to pay your tuition"

Here I thought I was going to be that person that made a decision early on, but it ends up that I still have many factors that are coming into play and will have to weigh into my decision-making.

I've crafted a spreadsheet (excel and all) that compares the two schools, costs, programs, expenses (w/ position and w/o) and how it lines up with my long-term goals. It's given me more perspective, but I still need some more answers. I pray that God will continue to make my path straight as I seek out wisdom to best utilize my time and energy.

No comments: