Tuesday, March 13, 2007

There are Hippies and There are Republicans.

Hippie filled weekend, only to find a hippie filled Monday morning at work - hug circle and all. Now that my feet are clean and I've grounded myself back into reality, it's off to DC tomorrow morning. It's that time of year again. Time for the cherry blossoms, the PVI, and my favorite of all - the students (okay the look in jefferon's eyes, reflecting on the tidal basin, resonating the republican spirit, is a close third).

I'll be up in DC for about a month, taking care of business on all ends. Hopefully finding and securing my future residence beginning at the end of May, registering for my first semester of grad. school classes, and interviewing for a GA position.

Other then that I'm blessed to have spent my last weekend in Florida with my boy. We not only enjoyed the sun, drinks, and each other but also lots of great music. The time we spend together is relaxing, but also engaging on many *different* levels (* the type thats very healthy for mind, body, soul, and heart). It's seems like everytime we are together it's the best time ever, but only ends up becoming even better the next time. Who does that?!?! We do'

Bon voyage` be blessed and be loved.

No comments: