Thursday, March 08, 2007

*locate where your deepest ambition coincides with the greatest gift you have to give*.

This basically explains to me why I do need to go onto graduate school. It might appear to be a conundrum, it might seem selfish that I'm just going to be focusing on "myself" for a few years. But it's recognizing that by improving upon my strengths I have a better chance of improving the lot of everyone whose life I touch. It's me seeking fullfillment of my fondest desires in such a way that I can become a fount of blessings to others.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's not selfish to go to graduate school ... my famous thoughts

"many people want to change the world, but few contain enough courage and patience to educate themselves first. the more education and meat you put behind your beliefs the more powerful of an impact you can have on the world."

go get em!