Tuesday, March 20, 2007

my daily smile.

It's really nice to receive an email from someone who sees you the way you'd hope the world would. I especially like the part where she put "big juicy heart that hugs the world all the time..."

Emily.. meet Rae.Rae ... meet Emily.

I know it is important that you connectwith one another. Emily.. Rae is well...let me just say... she's one of the brightest Ray's on the planet...integrated, a natural leader, andmaster presenter. Of all of the peopleI know, she is the person I recommendthe MOST to speak at your leadershipconference in DC. She is incredible.If it doesn't work out for this conferenceI think you still need to meet. Somehow.There's just a bunch of stuff. Youwill see.......

And Rae, Emily will give you hopefor our future. True hope. Radiant energy, clarity, quickened mind and big juicy heart that hugs the world all the time.

Rae is traveling a bit but I didn't wantto not connect you.... NOW.

No comments: