Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Home for the Holidays and Guitar Lessons

I flew into Chicago with no problem, amen, and was even able to catch an earlier flight. It's definately a bit colder up here, right now it's 37 degrees outside and a light rain is coming down possible chance of turning into flurries.

Woke up this morning and headed over to my aunt and uncle's house with some oven baked apple pancakes. I also picked up the guitar and attempted to learn few chords and frets with my cousin (who happens to be a born guitar genious) seen in pictures below -
Cousin placing my fingers on the strings & right frets. Learning point 1: Little fingers make this much more difficult...note this is a smaller guitar already.


Got a chord! Jam time! (I did try to sing while playing 2 chords in a row...yeah. Ha.)

No comments: