Monday, November 19, 2007

Texting Thank You to Troops

On my drive to work this morning, I had the radio on. There was a report on about texting troops Happy Thanksgiving and reminding them that we are thankful for their service. After I heard the message and managed to remember the number, 89279, I texted a short message of thanks and blessings for their service this Thanksgiving. Within about fifty seconds I received a message back saying thank you for remembering us.

I went onto the internet when I got into the office to check out this text messaging the troops a bit further and to make sure it was legitamate. And sure enough it was. I was happy to see that a student at Chapman University organized the texting after her brother was shortly shipped out. Check out Texting Thank You - Sending Thanks to Troops and let them know you are thankful for them this Thanksgiving.

No comments: