- Sleeping unswaddled - woo! I thought this might never happen. Franklin inparticular was a baby burrito loving child. But then one night it just happened and he hasn't turned back since. Both of them love sleeping on their sides
- 3 meals a day! We keep experimenting with new foods. So far so good. They are little eating machines. An entire bowl of oatmeal/ and an entire bowl of fruit in the morning. I better start really learning how to cook!
- We got a mini van and life is so much easier because of it. Sliding doors, sun shades, and more ROOM. The babies love cruising around and looking out the windows. We probably spent about 4 hours in the car this weekend running around. They loved every minute of it.
- Rolling around. They roll everywhere. Most of the time they are on their tummies now. Ella in particular is a gymnast and uses anything around her to twist, turn, and navigate. It's impressive!
- They each napped on their tummies for the first time.
- Lots of babbling - lots of what sounds like dada coming out. It's easier to say then mama so I'll let them have this one:)
- Franklin falls asleep pretty fast and easy at bedtime, doesn't need much of a transition. Ella on the other hand seems to enjoy a slower bedtime routine to get her little mind slowed down. (Must be like her daddy). Daddy is doing a great job with reading her a bedtime story, etc.
- Had to separate the twins into two different rooms at night. They seem to sleep better this way without hearing the other one occasionally grumble, etc. Ella's moved into the guest room. Big girl!
- Eating every 3.5 hours --- about to stretch this to 4. They still take 5 bottles a day but are just about to drop one.
Overall, our home is busy and joy filled. Our days are long, but our love quotient is high. If you ever need a bit more noise and circus in your life, c'mon over! :)