Friday, June 02, 2006

Construction almost Complete


I've got a good feeling. All you need to know is that if you put your heart into something and everything you've got - you have no need to worry. When you give you're all, you give you're all. There's no room for feeling bad. The sun's shinning, and I've been pounding away at wrapping things up for the summer. (also rocking out to some great tunes) I can't wait to have this scaffolding turn into a brillant piece of work, a building in which people come to learn, grow, and experience. Construction almost complete.

On a personal note (yes life outside of this job), things are really coming full circle with my family situation as well. When She told me this morning that they were having their first collaborative meeting, and that she was feeling good since things are actually going to begin in a concrete way towards a new way of being, and that the path was being set straight, my heart soars.

I love it when it does this.

Soar heart, soar!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, CGGI! I just wanted to take a moment to say hello from this little remote corner of the world.

It looks like you have some solid goals for the summer and are seeing closure on emotional and spiritial gaps. This is very good!

With the travel experienc this summer, don't forget to be young and feed your soul! I see lots of professional development, but not much personal. Look for theaters, movies, concerts in the area. What about baseball games? How about a hike?

All the best this summer and hopefully I will get to see you MULTIPLE times! Perhaps we can knock explore some of the above suggestions?

EMiller7 said...

Thanks for the suggestions. I think a hike is definately in order. Maryland and Virginia have some very scenic areas that I'd like to explore, and spend some time taking in the sights. Of course DC is always host to a plethora of art - music, movies, and museums. The summer schedule is in the works' ;)

Hope to be able to enjoy some time off with you at some point!