Monday, June 05, 2006

Live from DC

We'll I've arrived in DC for training 2006. What does this entail? Good question. We will be doing some experiential learning none the less. Catholic University is hosting us this year and it's a really nice campus from what I have seen. The rolling hill and small groves of trees are picturesque.

Last night prior to the start of training a buddy from LeadAmerica had a bunch of us over to his house for a bbq, beer, and all around nice time. He has a very nice house located north of DC in Gaithersburg. I couldn't help but fall in love with his charming goldren retriever, Kayla. What a bundle of joy. Pretty girl. One day I'd like to be able to get my own dog. This will mark the beginning of a new chapter for me, a time when I'll be in a place big enough for a dog and have enough time to care for a pup. Until that day comes I'll keep coming up with the best dog names possible...or finding random friends who have dogs to fill my fix.

Now it's off to unload and unpack the on-site office. I'll be sure to post some pictures later on this week. DC for another 3 days and then flying home to Chicago for DePaul University's graduation. I can't wait!

No comments: