Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Bridesmaid

My friend is getting married! My good friend is getting married! Yesterday I got a phone call, and all she left on the voicemail was "I have to ask you a question." I didn't think much of it, but when I called her back she asked me if I would stand up in her wedding!

This is the first wedding I will have ever stood up in. And I got thinking about when it would be, next March, around my spring break (yes I'll be in school again!) and all the exciting things to happen this next year.

And of course I told her yes, and then I asked her what color the dresses would be. She told me lavender, a nice purple color. I was pleased, as I was wearing that color last week and was just told "you look so pretty in that color shirt." I told her I approved, and that yes I would be there with my lavender dress (perhaps strapless that i can wear now! woo, thanks to superfit girl) and bells on! Awww, I get to be a bridesmaid and be part of helping make my very good friend's wedding day very special. (okay, so I like to dance to Frank Sinatra too and get my hair done) but moreso, make someone else feel beautiful and special, like Elizabeth!

No comments: