Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What I've Been Doing

I haven't posted as much lately and that's because I've been up to a few things. Having been accepted at my school of choice in DC, I'm preparing myself for my new chapter in life and thus have been:

- Researching apartments to look at in March (and talking to potential roomate)

- Researching and applying for jobs at AU and around DC

- Talking to my current organization about constructing a position for me in the coming year

- Listening to public radio, Chicago Public Radio short stories (it's my new guilty pleasure while putting away laundry!)

Good news is that things are coming together. It looks like I'll be moving up to DC at the end of May, and working there for a large percent of the summer, even more then in NYC. I think this will help me make a nice transition into DC and help prepare even more for making a life there and attending school. I feel blessed and am grateful! (and on the picture in the post below is from a hike in the Smokey Mountains - beautiful!)

No comments: