Saturday, April 07, 2007

I usually don't do this...

I usually would'nt do this, but I apologize, I am shocked.

I went to the gym for the first time since I've been back today and got on the scale. I stood there, and had to keep moving the little weight down, I was thinking any minute it would even out. But it didn't, I had to keep pushing it down. Until it was under 120, and just above 118.

I haven't weighed 119 since I was in high school, maybe a semester during college. But really I can't remember the last time I was in the teens. But it makes sense now. No wonder everytime I put on my pants it feels like they need to be washed or shrunk again. I just want to look and be healthy, and not like some stick girl with a boys bod. Thankfully, even if my curves around my hips are getting smaller, there's one portion of me that manages to stay curvy (see top).

So after my scene at the gym, I decided to go out and buy a new pair of jeans. A pair that would fit. I'm standing in the dressing room, with an armful of jeans - sizes 2,4, and 6. I put on the 6, too big, put on the 4 too big. (what*!?) I put on the 2 and they fit, even with some room.

This is a day in history. Size 2 me. But don't worry my personality is still plenty big:)

No comments: