Tuesday, May 01, 2007

DNA.

Deoxyribonucleic acid, or DNA is a nucleic molecule that contains the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all living organisms. The main role of DNA is the long-term storage of information and it is often compared to a set of blueprints, since DNA contains the instructions needed to construct other components of cells, such as proteins and RNA molecules. However, there is one rare and peculiar case that was noted in 1983.

Instead of carrying just the necessary DNA information to develop and function, as I grew I also replicated a rare strand known as happiness and joy. There are few and far between that carry this unique genetic code. Symptoms usually include optimistic outlook, smiles since birth, and urge to create and maintain a joyful environment. Again, it was proven today that I did in fact possess this makeup. Someone smiled just because I'm me. Happiness just might be in my DNA.



No comments: