Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Road Trip Prep: No Looking Back

Things are shapping up. I've managed to pack a bit each day, and even move some items to the car, so I'm not caught moving everything at once. Smart you say, yes, I know. I've worked in conference planning for a bit. After recovering my music from itunes, I'm back on track with my road trip preparation. Of course no road trip is complete without its own soundtrack. So far the following artists have made the cut:
Sheryl Crow
Tom Petty
Bob Marley
Johnny Nash (I can see clearly now the rain is gone)...this seemed fitting
Sugarland
U2
OAR
Eve 6
Some hard rock.


I'm looking forward to hitting the open road and digesting this Florida experience before I hit my next destination. It's been good and it's been real. I am so excited about what the future holds. There's no looking back now.

No comments: