Wednesday, June 06, 2007

DC


DC Update:

DC is a fantastic city to live in. Public transporation friendly, intellectually vibrant community, and geometrically challenging (note, i've gotten lost only twice). Oh, and 5 dollar tickets to hot summer evening baseball games - Washington Nationals style.

It is rather fun to ride the metro to and from work, and the people watching could not get any better. But my favorite part was running home in the rain and watching as passerbys under umbrellas smiled. But in close second comes the Pier 1 associate who let me borrow the dolly from the store to wheel my newly purchased bedframe up the street. This is city living, and it makes me come alive in new ways all over again.

I am so blessed to have found such a sense of contentment in my new home.
- DC ETM

No comments: