Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Path Becoming Clear

An email from one of my professional collegues:

"An unrelated but important FYI - I met a colleague, via my network, who has a training business and is looking for soft skill trainers. The catch is that he doesn't pay my daily rates - more like xxxxx day depending on the contract. I mentioned your background in leadership training, and your potential availability in the fall when you start graduate school. If you're interested, I'd like to connect the two of you later this summer. It could give you some paid experience, and give him a very good source for use in his training programs. He's trying to expand his leadership training business but lacks the trainers to expand...We can talk this summer - I'll have some things going in the fall as well but they don't materialize until later in the summer."

This is the beginning.

No comments: